β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7)
- Catalog No.：YM3028
- Gene Name：
- Protein Name：
- Actin cytoplasmic 1
- Human Gene Id：
- Human Swiss Prot No：
- Mouse Gene Id：
- Mouse Swiss Prot No：
- Rat Gene Id：
- Rat Swiss Prot No：
- Synthetic Peptide of β-actin
- The antibody detects endogenous β-actin protein.
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.5%BSA, 0.02% sodium azide as Preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- IF: 1:50-200 WB: 1:5000-20000 IHC: 1:200-300
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage Stability：
- -20°C/1 year
- Other Name：
- ACTB; Actin; cytoplasmic 1; Beta-actin; Actin β;β-Actin;Beta actin
- Observed Band(KD)：
- actin beta(ACTB) Homo sapiens This gene encodes one of six different actin proteins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure, and integrity. This actin is a major constituent of the contractile apparatus and one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008],
- disease:Defects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.,function:Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.,miscellaneous:In vertebrates 3 main groups of actin isoforms, alpha, beta and gamma have been identified. The alpha actins are found in muscle tissues and are a major constituent of the contractile apparatus. The beta and gamma actins coexist in most cell types as components of the cytoskeleton and as mediators of internal cell motility.,similarity:Belongs to the
- Subcellular Location：
- nuclear chromatin,extracellular space,nucleoplasm,cytoplasm,cytosol,cytoskeleton,plasma membrane,focal adhesion,membrane,intracellular ribonucleoprotein complex,cortical cytoskeleton,NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex,cyt
- B-cell lymphoma,Brain,Cajal-Retzius cell,Eye,Fetal brain cortex,Foreskin,Hepatocellular car
Tang, Qiusha, et al. "Combination of PEI-Mn0. 5Zn0. 5Fe2O4 nanoparticles and pHsp 70-HSV-TK/GCV with magnet-induced heating for treatment of hepatoma." International journal of nanomedicine 10 (2015): 7129.
Yu, Qianqian, et al. "Unraveling proteome changes of Holstein beef M. semitendinosus and its relationship to meat discoloration during post-mortem storage analyzed by label-free mass spectrometry." Journal of proteomics 154 (2017): 85-93.
Cheng, Yahui, et al. "The role of PTEN in regulation of hepatic macrophages activation and function in progression and reversal of liver fibrosis." Toxicology and applied pharmacology 317 (2017): 51-62.
Zhou, Jianyu, et al. "Facilitating colorectal cancer cell metastasis by targeted binding of long non-coding RNA ENSG00000231881 with miR-133b via VEGFC signaling pathway." Biochemical and biophysical research communications 509.1 (2019): 1-7.
Wang, Jun-Jie, et al. "Neuroprotective effect of Notch pathway inhibitor DAPT against focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion 3 hours before model establishment." Neural regeneration research 14.3 (2019): 452.
Wang, Jun-ying, et al. "Repeated electroacupuncture treatment attenuated hyperalgesia through suppression of spinal glial activation in chronic neuropathic pain rats." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 18.1 (2018): 74.
Chen, Xi, et al. "Downregulation of microRNA‑146a inhibits ovarian granulosa cell apoptosis by simultaneously targeting interleukin‑1 receptor‑associated kinase and tumor necrosis factor receptor‑associated factor 6." Molecular medicine reports 12.4 (2015): 5155-5162.
Wu, Aibing, et al. "Upregulation of microRNA‑492 induced by epigenetic drug treatment inhibits the malignant phenotype of clear cell renal cell carcinoma in vitro." Molecular medicine reports 12.1 (2015): 1413-1420.
Dong, Na, et al. "Ethyl pyruvate protects against Salmonella intestinal infection in mice through down-regulation of pro-inflammatory factors and inhibition of TLR4/MAPK pathway." International immunopharmacology 71 (2019): 155-163.
Yang, Chun‐He, et al. "Melatonin promotes secondary hair follicle development of early post‐natal cashmere goat and improves cashmere quantity and quality by enhancing antioxidant capacity and suppressing apoptosis." Journal of pineal research (2019): e12569.
Zhang, Bo, Kun Ma, and Baixiang Li. "Inflammatory reaction regulated by microglia plays a role in atrazine-induced dopaminergic neuron degeneration in the substantia nigra." The Journal of toxicological sciences 40.4 (2015): 437-450.
Zhang, Ye, et al. "Fasciculation and Elongation Protein Zeta-1 Expression in Reactive Astrocytes in a Rat Model of Frontal Lobe Injury." Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology 79.2 (2020): 194-208.
Bai, L., Kong, M., Duan, Z. et al. M2-like macrophages exert hepatoprotection in acute-on-chronic liver failure through inhibiting necroptosis-S100A9-necroinflammation axis. Cell Death Dis 12, 93 (2021).
Di, Tingting, et al. "Taxifolin inhibits keratinocyte proliferation and ameliorates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like mouse model via regulating cytoplasmic phospholipase A2 and PPAR-γ pathway." International Immunopharmacology 99 (2021): 107900.
Wang, Jisheng, et al. "Biological network model of effect of chronic intermittent hypoxia on spermatogenesis in rats." Medical Science Monitor: International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research 26 (2020): e925579-1.
Li, Yujun, et al. "The inflammation and reactive oxygen species regulated by Nrf2 and NF-κB signaling pathways in 630-nm light-emitting diode irradiation treated THP-1 monocytes/macrophages." Lasers in Medical Science (2020): 1-9.
Geng, Dong-Hui, et al. "Peptides YYGGEGSSSEQG and SESEM Inhibit TNF-α-Induced Smooth Muscle Cells Proliferation and Migration Through Their Bindings to TNF-α Receptor." International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics 27.1 (2021): 405-411.
Yue, Chonghui, et al. "Medium-, long-and medium-chain-type structured lipids ameliorate high-fat diet-induced atherosclerosis by regulating inflammation, adipogenesis, and gut microbiota in ApoE−/− mice." Food & function 11.6 (2020): 5142-5155.
Wang, Ji-sheng, et al. "Study on the Mechanism of Jiawei Shengjiang Powder in Improving Male Asthma-Induced Asthenospermia Based on Network Pharmacology and Bioinformatics." Drug Design, Development and Therapy 15 (2021): 1245.
Ye, Xian, et al. "TNNC1 Reduced Gemcitabine Sensitivity of Nonsmall-Cell Lung Cancer by Increasing Autophagy." Medical Science Monitor: International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research 26 (2020): e922703-1.
Mei, Xi, Guolin Tan, and Wenxiang Qing. "AMPK activation increases postoperative cognitive impairment in intermittent hypoxia rats via direct activating PAK2." Behavioural brain research 379 (2020): 112344.
Chen, Jugang, et al. "Modulation of activated astrocytes in the hypothalamus paraventricular nucleus to prevent ventricular arrhythmia complicating acute myocardial infarction." International journal of cardiology 308 (2020): 33-41.
Yan, Juntang, et al. "Xiaoqinglong decoction reduces dendritic cell differentiation and regulates the Th1/Th2 balance in a mouse model of allergic asthma." Journal of Traditional Chinese Medical Sciences 7.2 (2020): 133-140.
Zhang, C., et al. "Hepatitis B Virus X Protein (HBx) Suppresses Transcription Factor EB (TFEB) Resulting in Stabilization of Integrin Beta 1 (ITGB1) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. Cancers 2021, 13, 1181." (2021).
- June 19-2018
- WESTERN IMMUNOBLOTTING PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY-PARAFFIN PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE PROTOCOL
- September 08-2020
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- Products Images
- Wang, Yue, et al. "Fetal exposure to dichloroacetic acid and impaired cognitive function in the adulthood." Brain and Behavior 10.10 (2020): e01801.
- Kang, Tze Zhen Evangeline, et al. "The elevated transcription of ADAM19 by the oncohistone H2BE76K contributes to oncogenic properties in breast cancer." Journal of Biological Chemistry 296 (2021).
- Zhuang, Hao, et al. "Glycine decarboxylase induces autophagy and is downregulated by miRNA-30d-5p in hepatocellular carcinoma." Cell death & disease 10.3 (2019).
- Bai, Jingchao, et al. "HSP 90 inhibitor AUY 922 can reverse Fulvestrant induced feedback reaction in human breast cancer cells." Cancer science 108.6 (2017): 1177-1184.
- Tang, Qiusha, et al. "Combination of PEI-Mn0. 5Zn0. 5Fe2O4 nanoparticles and pHsp 70-HSV-TK/GCV with magnet-induced heating for treatment of hepatoma." International journal of nanomedicine 10 (2015): 7129.
- Wang, Wu M., et al. "MicroRNA-182 regulates neurite outgrowth involving the PTEN/AKT pathway." Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 11 (2017): 96.
- Liu, Chang, et al. "Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote the Osteogenesis in Collagen-Induced Arthritic Mice through the Inhibition of TNF-α." Stem cells international 2018 (2018).
- Tao, Yuquan, et al. "Huaier Augmented the Chemotherapeutic Sensitivity of Oxaliplatin via Downregulation of YAP in Hepatocellular Carcinoma." Journal of Cancer 9.21 (2018): 3962.
- Liu, Yanmei, et al. "Cancer Stem Cells are Regulated by STAT3 Signalling in Wilms Tumour." Journal of Cancer 9.8 (2018): 1486.
- Xu, Yingming, et al. "The spinal NR2BR/ERK2 pathway as a target for the central sensitization of collagen-induced arthritis pain." PloS one 13.7 (2018): e0201021.
- Wang, Jun-Jie, et al. "Neuroprotective effect of Notch pathway inhibitor DAPT against focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion 3 hours before model establishment." Neural regeneration research 14.3 (2019): 452.
- Wen, Jiexia, et al. "Essential role of Na+/Ca2+ exchanger 1 in smoking-induced growth and migration of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma." Oncotarget 7.39 (2016): 63816.
- Song, Zonggong, et al. "miR-352 participates in the regulation of trypsinogen activation in pancreatic acinar cells by influencing the function of autophagic lysosomes." Oncotarget9.13 (2018): 10868.
- Immunofluorescence analysis of Hela cell. 1,Cyclin A Polyclonal Antibody(red) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7)(green) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). 2, Goat Anti Rabbit Alexa Fluor 594 Catalog:RS3611 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min). Goat Anti Mouse Alexa Fluor 488 Catalog:RS3208 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min).
- Western blot analysis of 1 HEK293 2 SW480 3 HEPG2 4 MCF-7 5 mouse brain 6 Rat brain 7 Hela 8 A549 lysates, primary antibody was diluted at 1:5000, 4° over night, secondary antibody(cat: RS23910 was diluted at 1:10000, 37° 1hour.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human-lung tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Rat-testis tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Mouse-liver tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Western blot analysis of Hela (1) Rat brain (2) Mouse brain (3) Chicken lung (4) and Rabbit testis (5), diluted at 1:10000.
- IHC Staining of Human ovary tissue, diluted at 1:200